Subject: Re: Today's con-call and next week's f2f

Please let me know whether we are going to have the conf call - cannot access my bea e-mail tomorrow, you can reach me at temels2000@yahoo.com. Thanks.

--Sazi

At 09:02 AM 7/19/01 -0700, Pal Takacsi-Nagy wrote:
Hi all,

apologies for not dealing with this yesterday, but beacuse of airline hell I
was off-line for the whole day.
Do we want a con-call tomorrow instead? If there are more than 5 people, who
want it, let's have it. Also, volunteers to organize a conf. number are
welcome.
About next week's f2f. It will be held - as promised - at BEA's facilities:

2315 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95131

We will meet 9-5 each day. See Sanjay's mail on the "models" archive for a
list of hotels in the neighborhood.
I will post details bout the room we meet, later this week.

Thanks: Pal