Subject: BTP draft 0.3c

Dear all,

Next slug of spec. Apart from housekeeping, this adds Actors, Roles and
Relationships, nearly complete.

Peter is nearing a re-issue of Abstract Message Set and of State Tables,
and on Monday we will try to knit this together and redistribute in a
single package.

The Bowstreet group are working on the Messaging sections. I hope we
will be able to integrate that work in the Monday issue, as well.

Yours looking forward to a drink on a Friday night,

Alastair the Abstinent

2001-07-20.OASIS.BTP.Specification.DRAFT.0.3c.TT.embedded.zip