Subject: Re: BTP draft 0.3c

Alastair,
Included the latest version of the BTP & Workflow doc that Mark Potts and I wrote, I have not seen it posted to the mailing list so I am sending it. I may be not receiving every e-mail sent to mailing list, if you get this doc second time I apologize!. Looks like one of the Appendix in the spec referring it, I thought you might want to include as appendix.

I am for an even shorter version of this doc to be included as appendix, for example we might remove the overview of BTP, have a shorter introduction section, shorten the sections on some of the protocols that do not have much relationship to BTP, and finally the sections that explain how BTP might be incorporated into other protocols might be clearer in the light of recent discussions. Also there might be other general modifications according to other TC members comments..

What do you think?

Happy drinking!

--Sazi