Subject: Explanation of state table

Attached is the revised explanation of the state table, which is also not
going to get incorporated in the main document yet.

There is another part, which I'm writing at the moment, that describes what
the various events are. For the send/receives this is obvious. For the
"decision events" it isn't, and is also the key to what the whole thing
actually does. I'll send whatever I've got, however incomplete when I give
up this evening, so people can at least see the style, if not feel the
width.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com
phone:  +44 20 7670 1679
direct: +44 20 7670 1783
mobile: 07951 536168
13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX

2001-07-23.OASIS.BTP.Explanation of state tables.doc