Subject: BTP extras

BTP TCers,

We've made a less-formal area on our website for a couple of things that may
be useful to BTP committee members.  There's a technical presentation on BTP
(30 slides) and the html version of the state tables, with links to example
sequence diagrams generated by the state table walker program.

It's on www.choreology.com/~btp

All the stuff is copyright Choreology, but made publically available
provided it isn't modified or extracted from.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com