Subject: Re: Ed Felt is no more with us...

Sanjay, I'd like to add my personal expression of sadness at Ed's loss, as
well as from those people in HP Arjuna Labs who got to know him. I only knew
him over the last 6 months or so, but he was a genuinely nice person to know
and work with, and I considered him as a friend and colleague. I know I will
miss our chats on things from computing to architecture.

Please pass on our condolences to his family.

All the best,

Mark.

SENDER : Dr. Mark Little, Architect (Transactions), HP Arjuna Labs
PHONE  : +44 191 206 4538, FAX : +44 207 670 1964
EMAIL  : mark@arjuna.com | mark_little@hp.com