Subject: Phone call tomorrow (4 October)

Hi,

Is anyone up for sponsoring the call tomorrow?

The 3PC issue could do with ventilation.

I have just spoken to Alex Ceponkus, who has emerged in Canada after a
longer removal than he anticipated, and I suspect his revision of the
messaging section is only just about to start, based on the results of
last week's meeting.

Peter and I have been making significant if silent progress, and Mark
Little has fed in his parts. I expect that we will have a 0.8
(non-integrated with messaging) by this time next week.

Yours,

Alastair
begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair
tel;cell:+44 795 841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207 670 1785
tel;work:+44 207 670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;13 Austin Friars=0D=0A;London;;EC2N 2JX;
fn:Alastair Green
end:vcard