Subject: Agenda suggestion [was Phone call tomorrow (4 October)]

Alastair,

I would suggest we go over the current issues (if any) related to spec that Peter, Alex and you might bring before we discuss my suggestion. I think I have been pretty clear what I am suggesting and my position in my original e-mail and my reply to Mark Little. I would be happy to clarify any questions people might have.. and am ready to be convinced! In fact, I will respectfully accept not to discuss the issue at all if majority of people on call suggest so - assuming everybody had chance to read what has been suggested and Mark's comments.

Regards,
--Sazi