Subject: Work in progress

I apologize for not being able to attend the phone meeting today.
However Peter and Tony were able to give me a detailed report. An
interesting discussion. Our current work on the spec may not be the most
appropriate material to distribute, given the points raised. We'll get
back to the TC when we've absorbed the implications of the discussion.

Yours,

Alastair
begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair
tel;cell:+44 795 841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207 670 1785
tel;work:+44 207 670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;13 Austin Friars=0D=0A;London;;EC2N 2JX;
fn:Alastair Green
end:vcard