Subject: RE: Marketing and publicity

Hi All

I think we need to coordinate this and maybe talk about on the call
Thursday - which TB will host - details below.

I think a JSR is certainly a great step and I think will help accelerate
adoption. We have an implementation of atomic BTP transactions (POC quality)
for the major roles in BTP atomic transactions (Factory, Coordinator,
Participant, Communicators ) and would be happy to transfer some if not all
of the work toward a JSR.

Dial in #: 1-888-488-4311
Int'l dial in #: 1-334-323-4275

Participant Pin: 997098