Subject: FW: [business-transaction] BTP c'ttee membership

Pal,

Geoff sent the message below to me after I sent the message about membership (the one before yesterday's call), but it's a hello to all of us I guess, and especially to the chair :-)   He is already on the list.

Peter

 -----Original Message-----
From: Geoffrey Brown [mailto:Geoffrey.Brown@oracle.com]
Sent: 12 October 2001 02:10
To: Peter Furniss
Cc: gixbrown@us.oracle.com
Subject: Re: [business-transaction] BTP c'ttee membership

Peter,

I have just joined the BTP team and represent Oracle Corporation, I will also be on the next two conference calls.

Rgds,

Geoff Brown
Technical Director

ATS Core Technologies
Oracle Corporation

W: 650 506 3230
E : gixbrown@us.oracle.com

                                    " Scaleing beyond PetraBytes "

 Peter Furniss wrote:

Since it's come up, and it's during the day for me and the Californians are still at breakfast, I though it might be helpful to give some input on current membership. I believe the following to be correct:The membership of the committee on 17 June, according to the website  was:Roddy Herries, Choreology

 <snipped>
begin:vcard
n:;Geoffrey
x-mozilla-html:FALSE