Subject: RE: [business-transaction] attendees at 27 September conference call

Peter,
I have also just joined the BTP team and dialed into both the oct 4th
and 11th calls.

cheers,
mike
___________________
michael abbott
code metamorphosis
mike@codemetamorphosis.com
415.505.8770

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Furniss [mailto:peter.furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 5:20 PM
To: Pal Takacsi-Nagy
Cc: BTP - mainlist
Subject: [business-transaction] attendees at 27 september conference
call

Pal,

I'm not sure if you were still on the call at the end, but it was agreed
that we should have another tidy-up to   warn people who haven't been
attending recently. James pointed out the warning can be sent after
missing
two quorate meetings, phone meetings counting. Since you were obviously
suffering, it was suggested I be helpful and work out the following:

Today's meeting was quorate, as was the one on 27 September, which
Choreology hosted via spiderphone - which means I can check who was
dialed
in.  I believe the meeting last week, hosted by Iona, was inquorate - I
don't think there were more than 7 - so that doesn't count for this
purpose.

From spiderphone:

Sazi	BEA
James Tauber	Bowstreet
Mark Little	HP Arjuna
Mark Potts	Talking Blocks
Peter Furniss & Alastair Green	Choreology
Alex Berson	Entrust
Stephen A. White	SeeBeyond
Sanjay	BEA
Alan Davies	SeeBeyond
Tony Fletcher	Choreology
Pyounguk Cho	Iona

Alastair and I were on the same phone (as was Roddy briefly). Alan and
Tony
were present as observers, which gives 9 or 10 members (depending on
Roddy).
Quorum at that time was 9 (8.5 after Roddy resigned).

If I have todays attendance correct, the only members who missed both
the 27
Sept and today's meeting, and are thus warnable, are

Gordon Hamilton	AppliedTheory
Mark Hale	Interwowen
Hatem El-Sebaaly	IPNet

Copying the list to allow checking.