Subject: [business-transaction] SOAP Stuff

Hello BTP'ers,

I have a question or two about BTP and its SOAP bindings which might sound a
little naïve, but persevere with me :-)

I've looked over the latest SOAP bindings bit of the spec and it all looks
fine in terms of what we are going to serialise onto the wire, the message
split between header/body, and so forth.

However, I am wondering whether the intention is to use SOAP messages to
carry around BTP messages or whether we can use SOAP RPC. Also, I wonder
whether it would be possible/desirable to put some kind of flag in the
header (for BTP-only messages) that indicates the presence of a BTP message
in the body so that a SOAP server can pick up on this and take action as
appropriate.

If anyone has any ideas, could they either bring them up via the mailing
list, or at today's teleconference?

Many thanks,

Jim
--