Subject: [business-transaction] BEA BTP

Hello fellow BTP'ers,

I was sent a link from a colleague in sales at HP who wondered whether
something called "BEA BTP" was anything similar to OASIS BTP (towards the
end of the slides).

http://www.bea.com/events/euwebinars/PDF/Italian%20Web%20Services.pdf

From what I have read, it seems that BEA BTP is not similar to OASIS BTP
insofar as the completion protocol isn't necessarily two phase, amongst
other differences.

Can anyone participating from BEA shed some light on this, or perhaps even
warn their marketing or evangelisation colleagues that another protocol has
previously claimed the acronym "BTP."

Jim
--
Dr. James Webber