Subject: [business-transaction] Choreoloyg response to BEA proposal

Dear Pal and TC members,

Please find attached Choreology's response to BEA's proposal, incorporating a
counter-proposal based on conformance profiles, for consideration at Friday's meeting.

Alastair

Pal Takacsi-Nagy wrote:

> Dear TC members:
>
> attached please find BEA's proposal to reduce the scope and the complexity
> of BTP 1.0. We hope that you will find this proposal helpful and
> constructive. Let's discuss the implications at this week's conference call.
>
> Best regards:
>
> Pal Takacsi, Sanjay Dalal and Sazi Temel

>                                               Name: Proposal for Simplifications.doc
>    Proposal for Simplifications.doc           Type: WINWORD File (application/msword)
>                                           Encoding: BASE64
>                                    Download Status: Not downloaded with message

2001-10-23.Choreology reply to BEA's proposal.doc

begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair J.
tel;cell:+44 795-841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207-670 1785
tel;work:+44 207-670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
adr:;;13 Austin Friars;London;;EC2N 2JX;England
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
fn:Alastair J. Green