Subject: Re: [business-transaction] HPs position on BEAsproposalandtheChoreology response

> I am fully aware that the separation into two documents will have an
> affect on the work done by members of this group. At the very least it
> will require the management of two separate documents. However, I urge
> you to consider such a separation, for the benefit of a future body of
> work that will rely on the BTP specification.

Are you not after a "Users Perspective" section/document?  If we have
conformance profiles, then you can simply say that BPML assumes "level X
conformance only". I can understand that having to wade through the
specification to figure out what goes where is complex, but we're already
discussing the possibility of a primer.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs