Subject: [business-transaction] Conference Call 10/26

Here are the conference call details for 11/1:

   CALL DATE:         		NOV-1-2001  (Friday)
   CALL TIME:         		09:00 AM PACIFIC TIME
   DURATION:            	1 hr 30 min
   USA Toll Free Number:	1-888-603-7017
   International Number:	1-212-547-0184
   PASSCODE: 			BTP
   LEADER:            		Mark Hale

I will be on the teleconference to open the call.  I need to attend a
meeting that morning because we just moved our corporate headquarters so I
will be dropping off early.

Please post agenda items to the list.  I will be putting forward my two
items to the list for vote:

	1.  We open an issues list based on the draft specification 0.9

	2.  The issues list is closed to additions on Nov 15.

	Thanks,

	Mark