Subject: [business-transaction] Messaging Meeting

[2nd try, sigh...]
James (et al):

As you'll have seen on the BTP main mailing list, there has been some
discussion on the SOAP bindings for BTP. I touted the idea of an informal
face to face meeting for anyone that's interested in getting together and
talking over these issues with a whiteboard.

Choreology have offered to sponsor this meeting next week in London, on the
7th November (10am gmt until 4pm gmt) and it is meant as an open, peer-based
session where the attendees can try to get their heads around the problems
inherent within producing a SOAP binding for BTP and offer the benefits of
their experience for the common good.

This could be a really useful opportunity to exchange ideas and might even
lead to some useful suggestions being carried forward into the messaging
sub-committee work. It would be great if as many of those interested as
possible could attend. Failing that, Choreology have offered to set up a
teleconference from midday GMT so that at least those on the East coast of
the US can join in for the afternoon. However, I'd like to re-state that the
whiteboard session is going to be really valuable, and I'd encourage anyone
interested to attend.

Otherwise, whoever's going to be there will drop some notes onto the list so
that everyone can get a flavour of what went on.

Jim
--
Dr. James Webber
Hewlett-Packard Arjuna Lab