Subject: [business-transaction] BTP issues list

BTP'ers

I have got things organised for the BTP issues list, in line with the
discussion on Thursday. I'm waiting for some admin details from OASIS to
move the issues list to the main oasis site, but to get things started, I've
set it up on the choreology server -
http://www.choreology.com/~btp/issues.html. I will move it as soon as I can.
That has 6 starting issues on it - the announcement messages for those will
be going out to the bt-spec list in a few minutes. Replying to the
announcment message will go to the bt-spec list, giving a thread track on.
(The announcement messages are in html, to preserve

To raise an issue, just email me. It will be helpful if people could give a
short title to the issue, and propose a category - categories are, in
increasing magnititude:
 minor editorial (spelling mistakes etc)
 editorial ( no expected technical change, may be substantial editing
change)
 minor technical (some technical impact, but just tidying up)
 technical (more so!)

To help locate issues, I've put line-numbered pdf and winword copies of the
0.9 spec (other than the line numbers, identical to the one Alastair
circulated on the 24 October), in

http://www.choreology.com/~btp/2001-10-24.OASIS.BTP.Specification.DRAFT.0.90
.pdf

http://www.choreology.com/~btp/2001-10-24.OASIS.BTP.Specification.DRAFT.0.90
.doc

If the description (or later, proposed text) needs formatting, I can cope
with moderate html (but then remember to quote
your angles if your html contains xml)

pdf is smaller (< 600k v 1500k), but might possibly have suffered in the
pictures and occasional odd characters (that's a minor editorial, since we
will want the pdf to be right, and probably canonical). I'll move those to
oasis site when I can.

The table at the top of the list is sorted by category (highest at the top),
and then by status - status is also shown by colour. The left column of the
list are links to the entries in the list.

Let them roll in!

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd