Subject: RE: [business-transaction] BTP issues list

Slight garble in the message construction here:

 ... any formatting (e.g. blockquote, bold etc.)  If anyone has trouble with
html in their
email let me know - alternative arrangements could be made.

> To raise an issue, just email me. It will be helpful if people
> could give a
> short title to the issue, and propose a category - categories are, in
> increasing magnititude:
>  minor editorial (spelling mistakes etc)
>  editorial ( no expected technical change, may be substantial editing
> change)
>  minor technical (some technical impact, but just tidying up)
>  technical (more so!)
>
> To help locate issues, I've put line-numbered pdf and winword
> copies of the
> 0.9 spec (other than the line numbers, identical to the one Alastair
> circulated on the 24 October), in
>
> http://www.choreology.com/~btp/2001-10-24.OASIS.BTP.Specification.
> DRAFT.0.90
> .pdf
>
> http://www.choreology.com/~btp/2001-10-24.OASIS.BTP.Specification.
DRAFT.0.90
.doc

[ curious  - long html lines mess up outlook's > inclusion marking ]

This next paragraph was meant to go with the one about html above.

If the description (or later, proposed text) needs formatting, I can cope
with moderate html (but then remember to quote
your angles if your html contains xml)

pdf is smaller (< 600k v 1500k), but might possibly have suffered in the
pictures and occasional odd characters (that's a minor editorial, since we
will want the pdf to be right, and probably canonical). I'll move those to
oasis site when I can.

The table at the top of the list is sorted by category (highest at the top),
and then by status - status is also shown by colour. The left column of the
list are links to the entries in the list.

Let them roll in!

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd