Subject: RE: [business-transaction] BTP current membership

There isn't really a standing group of "observers" - just full members, prospective members (who have asked to join by email to the chair) and anyone else, including the 90+ on this list. (There would seem also to be a transient state of having sent in a request less than 7 days previously). The people I listed as "observers" had participated in some recent meetings - at the time I wasn't sure who had sent in requests to join.

Peter