Subject: [business-transaction] Application for membership of BTP TC

Title: Message
Hi everybody,

I sent this email to Bill Pope last monday and I CC'ed it to the list, but it didn't go throught because I did it before being subscribed to the list. Bill replied me and told me that I was officially a probationary member of the committee.

Here it is:

My name is Victor Corrales. I have been working in HP Arjuna Labs on various topics like Transactions, Workflows, and Web Services.

I am working more specifically on Web Services and I have been attracted by the raising of new standars like BTP. I would like to help in this subject, and so I would like to join the Business Transaction Protocol Technical Committee. I apply for it with this letter.

I am aware of the rules and conditions needed to become a member, like the meetings as an observer, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Victor.

Victor Corrales                  Victor.Corrales@arjuna.com
HP Arjuna Labs