Subject: Re: [business-transaction] the issue of issues and the forthcoming ftf

> I agree it would be a good idea if raisers of issues raised proposed
solutions
> at the same time, or as soon as possible afterwards. However, if they
don't,
> then I think it is perfectly reasonable for someone else to take up the
problem.
> I also think it would be quite wrong to inhibit others from contributing.
>
> (We in Choreology consciously waited a couple of weeks before proposing
> solutions to the original wave of issues, btw.)

That's fine. However, what I'm used to with various OMG task forces is an
initial submission of issues, and then someone (the task force chair)
selects the issues to discuss. Once the discussion phase is entered people
with interest consider the issue and hopefully it is resolved. Then the
proposer of the issue (who presumable was involved in the resolution) has
first refusal for writing up the resolution. So far I have seen the first
phase and the last, but no explicit statement of "lets discuss X, Y and Z".

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Email: mark@arjuna.com | mark_little@hp.com