Subject: Re: [business-transaction] Face to face - December 13th & 14th in NJ

As I indicated on yesterday's teleconference, I'm probably not going to be
able to make it to the face-to-face. However, Jim Webber and Victor Coralles
will be there on behalf of HP. If there's teleconference facilities, I'd be
able to dial-in.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs