Subject: [business-transaction] FW: [ebxml-cppa] FW: BTP+CPPA

Title: RE: BTP
BTPers,
    Seems like BTP might be assessed in the ebXML context apparently for transaction support. Any comments?

Best,
Pyounguk

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Moberg [mailto:dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 3:24 PM
To: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: JDurand@fs.fujitsu.com
Subject: [ebxml-cppa] FW: BTP+CPPA

 Hi

Here is Jacques Durand's analysis of how we might capture some of the transactional role like
agreements that are an integral aspect of the BTP specification.

I would propose that Jacques head up a subteam on these issues, becoming more
active next year (2002) after the release of our version 1.1 update.

2002 is only a month away. So it is time to begin thinking about
an approach to these. How do transactional capabilites appear
in the CPP context? How do we tell that CPP capabilities match
and are suitable for an agreement? Etc.

You will probably need to look at the BTP draft to dig down, but
Jacques provides a quick orientation of the features probably
most of interest to us.

Definitely a 2.0 matter, though.

Dale Moberg