Subject: [business-transaction] Face to face agenda for discussion

This is the proposed agenda for the December face-to-face.  This will
be the main topic of discussion for the conference call on Wednesday,
December 5th.

I propose that we have some time during this face to face for smaller
working groups to address specific issues.  Objective of these groups
is to produce output.  The output may be proposals for issue
resolution, may be text for inclusion in the specification, or may be
supporting materials such as the primer, diagrams, etc.

Agenda Items

- Walkthrough of BTP Protocol
- Review of BTP Specification
- Issue discussion and votes
- SOAP Bindings
- Workflow discussion
- Conformance, discussion and possible subcommittee
- Plan for the Primer
- Timetable for completion
- TC continuation & charter
  Extend the already agreed charter for continuation to study new
  requirements and proposals for inclusion in a future edition of BTP;
  development of this future edition to begin when we have approved
  1.0 as a committee specification.
- Define on-site workgroups
  Suggestions
  - deaf client