Subject: [business-transaction] FW: diagrams

Please review and provide comments. One thing which I could not relate was Sub-composer in slide 4. Let me know if inclusion of slide 9 onwards will help the specification.

thanks,
sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjay Dalal [mailto:sanjay@bea.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 11:48 PM
To: Peter Furniss
Cc: Sazi Temel; William Cox; William Z Pope

Peter,

I have attached diagrams for the specifications as well as other documents. These are updated sequence diagrams from the ones which were based on 0.6. Please review and provide comments. Let me know if you have suggestions for other diagrams too. I will then incorporate them into my review of 0.9x draft.

thanks,
sanjay

p.s. if you received this mail more than once...please ignore. i am having problems with my mail client.

specdiagrams.ppt

specdiagrams.ppt