Subject: [business-transaction] no BT TC conf call

Hi all,
Due to the impending holidays and the need to catch up on producing the
output from the face to face there will be no conference call this week
or next week.

We do need a host for the call on Wednesday January 2nd.  Can I get a
volunteer?

Email with the minutes from the face to face will be out ASAP.  We have
agreement on direction for some of the larger issues.  Email votes will
be out as soon as the proposal text is put together.

See you on email,
=bill

William Z Pope
zpope@pobox.com