Subject: RE: [business-transaction] PREPARE_INFERIORS

Since this is an ambiguity, with interoperation implications, (and I can't
see another issue to merge it into), I have added it to the issue list, even
though the list is closed for technical changes.

BTW, I think I've only ever said verbally the categorisation I've used for
the issues. Roughly:

technical : a question of what the specification should mean/what the
protocol should do and/or with substantial implications on implementation

minor technical: has implications on implementation, in some smallish area,
but no change to the general intent and purpose of the protocol

editorial: does not affect implementation, but does make changes in what the
spec tries to say

minor editorial: only changes details of what the spec says, without
changing what it meant to say

But if the submitter claimed a higher status, I used that even if I didn't
think it was. In other cases it really a judgement call.

The list is closed for new technical issues. I've been trying to avoid
getting to issue 100, but there are bound to be editorials, so we're going
to go over, aren't we.

Peter