Subject: [business-transaction] Fw: [bt-spec] BTP Issue 99 : PREPARE_INFERIORSand FAULT(InvalidInferior)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 10:21 AM

I would agree that (i) is the only implementation that we should allow. I'd go further and say that for uniformity it should be the case for PREPARE_INFERIORS and CONFIRM_INFERIORS, but we could always discuss this.

 the status-item field is a list

  if there is more than one invalid id, the Decider returns at lest one in the FAULT, and may return more

  if it is CONFIRM_TRANSACTION, no CONFIRMs shall be issued if any of the ids are invalid

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little, Distinguished Engineer,
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Email: mark_little@hp.com
Phone: +44 191 2606216
Fax  : +44 191 2606250