Subject: Re: [business-transaction] PREPARE_INFERIORS

> 1)We could have an addendum or "known issues" section to the spec to
address
> this and mark them for being addressed in the next version of the spec. If
> they are show stoppers however er I don't see any way of avoiding
addressing
> them somewhere in the spec directly.

Agreed. It would also be useful if we could guarantee a location for the
spec. and issues on the OASIS web site and include a URL to this so people
can see what's current, no matter how they came across the specification.

> 2) Address all priority issues in the spec as Mark says even if it is the
> day before ( i.e. technical : a question of what the specification should
> mean/what the protocol should do and/or with substantial implications on
> implementation ).
>
> Of course we could do both!

;-)

Mark.

SENDER : Dr. Mark Little, Architect (Transactions), HP Arjuna Labs
PHONE  : +44 191 206 4538, FAX : +44 191 206 4203
EMAIL  : mark@arjuna.com | mark_little@hp.com