Subject: [business-transaction] FW: BTP issues ready for vote

Bill,

This is a resend - the first attempt got bounced by an overfull mailbox,
presumably because you were still away.  I'm copying the main btp list to
give people a bit more warning time. Hope you had a good break, and there is
now room in your email to receive this :-)

I'd like to nominate issues 6, 8, 17, 18, 52, 77, 78 and 82 for vote. All
are currently "solution proposed".

82 to was discussed last time but the issue deferred. I sent some further
explanation to the list
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bt-spec/200201/msg00033.html) and I
believe (from other threads) we may have more consensus on this now. the
proposed solution is unchanged.

I have marked that 47 and 49 are dependent on 77, so I guess they should
also be voted to close if 77 is accepted.

I have put a draft 0.9.1.1 up (linked from top btp page) containing all of
these changes (though half the issues are no change). It also has some
formatting and typo corrections from accepting the previous updates. (the
.doc file is nearly 3 times the size of the pdf, so people may prefer the
pdf).

Could I suggest, if we deal with these on Wednesday, that we see if we can
just skip through these, only discussing if there is objection. There are
several issues that have been discussed but not yet reached an apparent
consensus, and I'd rather we spent time on them.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com