Subject: RE: [business-transaction] URIs and address-as-X (MAJOR)

For those not on the bt-spec list, where the issues list  things are dealt with.

This thread is being continued on the bt-spec list - I should have sent my first short response to both lists perhaps. It was:

I think most of this is what is in the proposed solution for 78, 77 - making the identifiers globally unambiguous in concept, URI's in practice, and removing all the addresses that are only there to disambiguate.

These are in the draft 0.9.1.1 that I put up last night (after a big fight with the websites ftp server)

-- end quote

though the discussion continues, and that may not be everyones view.

(I think everyone on bt-spec is also on business-transaction, but not the other way round )

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com