Subject: Re: [business-transaction] Next face-to-face

These dates conflict with the OMG web services workshop.  Following up on Mark's
Java One comment, the lead-in to Java One is a critical one for many of us.

I'd suggest the first or second week of April, say April 3-4-5.

bill cox

Peter Furniss wrote:

> It's been suggested that we have another face-to-face, on the West Coast, to
> finalise everything for 1.0.
>
> Would the two days March 6, 7 (Wed, Thur) suit other people ? It would suit
> Alastair and me, and seems about the right timing.
>
> Peter

> Peter Furniss
> Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
> web: http://www.choreology.com
> email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com
> phone:  +44 20 7670 1679
> direct: +44 20 7670 1783
> mobile: 07951 536168
> 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX

begin:vcard
n:Cox;William
tel;cell:+1 908 385 7855
tel;fax:+1 908 580 3060
tel;work:+1 908 580 3458
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.bea.com/
org:BEA Systems, Inc.;Architecture and Standards
adr:;;140 Allen Rd;Liberty Corner;NJ;07938;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:William.Cox@bea.com
title:Technical Director
fn:William Cox