Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Next face-to-face

March is bad because of the OMG workshop and Java One - how about directly
after Java One -  the week after MARCH 25-29, 2002.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Furniss [mailto:peter.furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 11:25 AM
To: BTP - mainlist

Whoops - when Alastair and chose this date we'ed forgotten that several of
us from the committee (including both the people who've commented !) are
presenting BTP and related subjects at the OMG Web Services: From Technology
to Reality meeting in San Jose on Wednesday 6th.

Which might count as plus or minus for that week, but not that day.

Peter