Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Next face-to-face

The week immediately following JavaOne sounds possible, something in
the week of April 1 to April 5.  How does that work with peoples
schedules?

=bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mark_little@hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 5:14 AM
To: mark.potts@talkingblocks.com; 'Peter Furniss'; 'BTP - mainlist'

> March is bad because of the OMG workshop and Java One - how about directly
> after Java One -  the week after MARCH 25-29, 2002.

If we're going to do something immediately before or after JavaOne can I ask
that we arrange that now(ish) as I'm sure people are starting to look at
flights and hotels? (Well, ok, I am ;-) !)

Thanks,

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little, Distinguished Engineer,
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Email: mark_little@hp.com
Phone: +44 191 2606216
Fax  : +44 191 2606250