Subject: Re: [business-transaction] Meeting at Oracle on March 8

Correction,  the Meeting is on the 8th March 2002 at Oracle's Corporate
Conference center and not the 8th May. This meeting is aimed at closing
a number of open issues and to provide a constructive session for
clarification and to finalize issues. This meeting is being held at the
request of several BTP members.

As I am hosting this event you should also send you agenda items to I as
well as Peter, and Bill.

Geoff.

William Z Pope wrote:

> We have just confirmed that Oracle is willing to host the
> BTP meeting in Redwood City (Silicon Valley) on May 8th.  I will
> send out the prospective agenda shortly.  If anyone has items that
> they want on the agenda please send them to me and CC Peter Furniss.
>
> I've heard two concerns expressed about this meeting.  That we've
> waited too long to schedule it and that there isn't a compelling
> reason to have a face-to-face at this point.  Please express
> yourselves on these and any other items related to the meeting.
>
> Thanks,
> =bill

begin:vcard
n:Brown;Geoff
tel;cell:415 298 7580
tel;work:650 506 3230
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:ATS - Core Technologies;Oracle Corporation
version:2.1
email;internet:Geoffrey.Brown@oracle.com
title:Technical Director
fn:Geoff Brown