Subject: Re: Time zones and RE: [business-transaction] call details for 3April conference call

Folks,

Apologies, I will not be able to attend todays conference call due to an urgent escalation.

Thanks,

Geoff.

To avoid confusion for those east of Greenland:

US won't change to daylight saving till next Sunday

Today's call is 6 - 8 BST.

(EU change is last Sunday in March, US is first Sunday in April)

Fall is last sunday in October for both.

Peter