Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Email vote - Issue 66 - voting ends TuesMay 30

It turned out I'd never uploaded the description of the "proposed solution"
to the website, so what Bill had and what I thought he had were misaligned.

Could we make this vote on including diagrams 14, 15 and 17 in 0.9.5.1
please. These are
 figure 14: state diagram for sub-coordinator and sub-composer
 figure 15: termination sequence for a composer
 figure 18: termination sequence showing a contradiction

(Thanks to Tony for the diagrams).

Peter

nts/2002-04-22
.BTP_draft_0.9.5.1.pdf

BT TC Voting Rules
-------------------

Only eligible members of the TC can vote.  Every member of a TC has a
single vote.  Organizations do not vote in TCs.  Proxies are not
allowed in TC voting.

Votes on technical and editorial issues pass when a majority votes in
favor.  The majority is more than half of the members who vote on the
issue, quorum is required.  Abstention are recorded and count towards
quorum.   If a majority is not achieved the motion will be rejected.
If quorum is not achieved it shall be as if the motion was not
proposed and the vote did not happen.

The chair may propose draft resolutions to the members of the TC for
discussion by mail, to entertain friendly amendments to such draft
resolutions and make such changes as shall seem most likely to gain
general assent of the members of the TC, to put such resolutions as
seem to have gained majority assent to the members of the TC for a
vote by mail, and to conduct votes on such resolutions by mail.

Regards,
TC chair

William Z Pope
zpope@pobox.com