Subject: Re: [business-transaction] Email vote - Issues 87 and 108 - votingendsTues May 30

I vote YES on issue 87, with the following note:  This proposed conformance
statement is OK for a committee draft, but is not ready for the next stage.
Specifying "sort of" conformance has no useful place.

I vote YES on issue 108, with the following note:  Text should be added to clarify
that (as in the problem statement) this isn't an issue with Atoms.

bill cox