Subject: [business-transaction] Last call for primer comments

for those who attended the F2F.  The schedule for finishing 1.0 of the
primer requires any comments to be addressed be made by Thursday, May
30, so we can make our self-imposed deadline for releasing the spec and
the primer on June 3.

Comments can be sent by forwarding the marked-up Word document to me and
to Mark Potts, or simply a list of suggestions.

If any voting member needs to see the draft, please send me email.

bill cox