Subject: [business-transaction] OASIS Security Joint Committee

Hello,
The various TCs within OASIS have been invited to have a represetative
joing the Security Joint Committee.  This is an important area for any
continuing work on BTP.  The TC would need to select a liason.  I've
joined as an observer for now but we need to select a representative in
order to have full participation.

=bill

William Z Pope                          Bill.Pope@Choreology.com
Choreology Ltd                           Mobile: +1 603 502 4490
Director of Product Management          Office: +44 20 7670 1679