Subject: FW: [business-transaction] What's happened to the web page?

Title:

I suspect  the problems with the BTP web page are my fault.  I have been down ill for a month,
 unfortunately the month that OASIS has been converting their system over to Kavi.  I will be
 able to address this over the course of this week.  It may require some input from the members
 of the TC so please watch your inboxes for questions from me.

=bill