Subject: Re: [business-transaction] Proposing a meeting

My apologies to all who have asked on this list and off what I might
suggest at this proposed meeting.

I was initially focused on ensuring an appropriate venue for considering
and dispatching the motion.  (No, I am not trying to be cryptic.)  I now
need to circle back and get the wording right.  Please bear with me and
expect an email on Monday.  Discussion on the list welcomed though we
will not be able to officially move or vote upon it until the 23rd.

In the meantime, details of the call:
	Tuesday, 23 September @ 10:00 AM Pacific
	(865)5252-0625 (much preferred, thanks)
	(866)839-8189
	2765625#

thanx,
	doug

--
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion
"An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!"

WHEN:  September 16-18, 2003
WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco

For more information or to register for the conference, please visit:
http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork