Subject: Re: [business-transaction] Proposing a meeting

Bill,

I believe it inappropriate to discuss addressing issues at the same
meeting we work through the future existence of the group.  I would like
to propose again, in stronger terms perhaps, that what we should discuss
in this meeting, and vote on, is whether after such a long period of
inactivity and after providing all our chartered deliverables it makes
any sense for this TC to continue.

If the result is "yes" (the TC should continue its existence), then I
would like to see a proposed schedule of future meetings, deliverables
and how they fit into our Charter.  Future meetings could be used to
discuss the issue list, means for addressing them and perhaps a Charter
modification [1] if the issues to be dealt with require such.  Until
then, I think the we must constrain ourselves to one and only one agenda
item at the proposed meeting.  Otherwise, we may create the impression
that suddenly, after all this time, the TC does indeed have an agenda.

thanx,
	doug

[1] Note that only clarifications are allowed to a Charter.  If the
proposed deliverables are new, a new TC would need to do the work.