Subject: RE: [business-transaction] con call dates; possible discussion topic

All,

Sept 30th, is good for me as well.

BTW, let me you if it would appropriate to discuss a new solution
architecture initiative in the Federal Govt. that could use the results
of this TC together with other related architecture efforts (IEEE 1471,
OMG MDA, OMB FEA-PMO, ICH Value Chain) called the Solution Architecture
and Integration Lab (aka SAIL).

SAIL It is a public/private partnership between a half dozen major
agencies (DoD, Homeland Security, GSA, Transportation, Small Business
Admin, Dept of Commerce, USGS) and several major industry/standards
groups.  ICH has been asked to act as the industry liaison and believe
this OASIS TC, if successful, could be a way of gaining govt wide
adoption.

Draft briefing material and white paper have been posted at
www.ICHnet.org/sail.htm

Please let me know if we have time on the calendar to discuss.

john

John Weiler
CTO
ICH Architecture Resource Center