Subject: RE: [business-transaction-comment] Public Comment

Responding to the same message from Mark Little and Eric Newcomer that
Bob Haugen replied to,
I'd like to challenge what seemed to me the strongest argument in Mark
and Eric's
message for the the WS-T, WS-TXM approach
I believe their starting point is right, but supports the
one-outcome-protocol,
not portfolio-of-protocols architecture !