Subject: Issue maint-7 ( forwarded 1 )

BTPers,

Doug Bunting, Alex Ceponkus and I have had an exchange of messages on
the details of the solution to this issue that it now appears should be
exposed to the rest of you since it uncovered some broader issues, so
I'm now forwarding them.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Bunting [mailto:Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM]
Sent: 06 January 2004 17:41
To: Ceponkus Alex - External Address
Cc: Furniss, Peter
Subject: Re: [business-transaction] BTP issue maint-7

Alex,

In addition to the additional removal of 'default="false"' from the
response-requested, I also noticed that the transaction-identifier
change was incomplete.  The lines:

<element name="cancel-inferiors" substitutionGroup="btp:message">
  <complexType>
   <sequence>
    <element name="transaction-identifier" type="btp:identifier"
minOccurs="0" />

should be

<element name="cancel-inferiors" substitutionGroup="btp:message">
  <complexType>
   <sequence>
    <element name="transaction-identifier" type="btp:identifier" />

This is the only remaining occurrence of an (incorrectly, as always)
optional transaction identifier.

thanx,
	doug