Subject: Issue ex-4

As I mentioned on the last call, Mark had promptly supplied the text to
complete issue ex-4, and I had
neglected to pass it on.

Add the standard qualifier cancel-on-zero-participants

<btpq:cancel-on-zero-participants>
    <btpq:value>
        true/false
    </btpq:value>
</btpq:cancel-on-zero-participants>

With associated text:

The cancel-on-zero-participants qualifier causes a cohesion composer to
be automatically cancelled if its list of registered participants
becomes zero after either a PREPARE_INFERIORS or CANCEL_INFERIORS
message is received. This cancellation happens if the value for
cancel-on-zero-participants is set to true, and the result will be a
TRANSACTION_CANCELLED message returned to the terminator as a reply to
the PREPARE_INFERIORS or CANCEL_INFERIORS message, instead of
INFERIOR_STATUSES.

Then in the text for BEGIN we need to add something to the section on
qualifiers: the standard qualifier cancel-on-zero-participants may be
present on BEGIN for a cohesion; if the value is true, then automatic
cancellation of the cohesion will occur as per the rules for
cancel-on-zero-participants.

In the text for PREPARE_INFERIORS/CANCEL_INFERIORS for qualifers: the
cancel-on-zero-participants qualifer may be present; if it is, then it
overrides any previous value for this qualifier that may have been
provided when the cohesion was started via BEGIN.

Mark had said he didn't mind whether the default was true or false. I'm
not sure whether a default is needed. If the qualifier is absent, then
it is the same as false (existing behaviour). Do we even need a value ?

I've added the bit on the first paragraph from "terminator .." to the
end, to clarify the sequence. (Terminator:decider relationship is always
request/reply so the TRANSACTION_CANCELLED has to be a reply to
something.