Subject: RE: [business-transaction] con call access

Thanks for hanging on as long as you did.  I tried dialing from
both phones available to me until about 20 minutes after and was
never able to get through.

To the general body ....
Is there enough meat in the papers that were posted just prior
to the call to engender discusssion and perhaps even an on-line
vote?

=bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM [mailto:Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 1:47 PM
To: William Z Pope
Cc: OASIS BTTC (Main List)

I would have taken minutes from the detailed discussions Alex Ceponkus,
Bill Cox and I had but the topic was mostly flaky wireless network hubs.
(My connection has now returned to the living.)  We decided it silly to
hold a North American teleconference using a UK system at about 9:15.

On 30-Mar-04 09:09, William Z Pope wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am having trouble getting through to the number for the conference
> call. ... "all circuits are busy" message from the local "service"
> provider.
>
> =bill
>

> William Z Pope                           office: +1 603 373 0598
> zpope@pobox.com                          mobile: +1 603 502 4490

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/business-transaction/members/le
ave_workgroup.php.